Thursday, October 09, 2003

Okay, so this is all about food. Well let’s start with yesterday

10/8/03
Breakfast, I had about 4 liters of water at the least and. Yummy! I worked through lunch. So, I had Ritz chips and water. The Ritz chips are too salty don’t even waste you money or time. If they weren’t so damn salty I would’ve loved them. Someone needs to call the Ritz people and tell them to lay off the salt.
Dinner I had these yummy banana muffins I had mad the night before. They are fat free! And the butter I had is called smart spread. The American Heart Association approves it and it is very good. Of course I had some more water. My dogs had Eukanuba dog food with Milk on it. They went nuts. After all that I went down to eastside and had Bud Light. Yummy beer. I love beer. So, then some of us went down with Sal to That new Sapphire lounge. I had two orange martinis. They are very good. For all you who are afraid of martinis get the Orange ones. Lindsay had a Raspberry one that was so gross. Then she got that blue something with less rum and she loved it. Lisa had a Sapphire one very dirty. Which I found out means extra olive juice. She liked that a lot. Then the two guys had Those Blue ones again. I just know has weenie puffers. Then I went and had more beer. All, night I was craving pizza, popcorn and pasta. I didn’t end up eating again.

10/9/03
Breakfast, Well, it is Gardetto’s and Fiji water. The Fiji water is awesome. See, its not bottled water like aquafina is its Natural Artesian water. I also enjoy the natural spring waters like Evan. Regular bottled water is okay. I hate deja blue it’s very gross. Don’t waste your time with it. The Gardetto’s are the Special Italian Recipe and very crunch. I regret eating this for breakfast. I really want a banana. Oh well, it’s almost lunch anyway.

Now, for all of those food lovers out their go to this website http://www.recipezarr.com
It is very good. They rate recipes and everything. My personal highest rated one is my knock you on your ass slushy. Other things that are good their 100% yummy banana bread is awesome. This is honestly the best recipe site

Okay, I have a question for all of you. Mexican rice do they really put animal fat in it? If so please e-mail me and let me know milojonheather@homtail.com I can’t handle it if they do.

Well this is it until I eat again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home