Thursday, October 09, 2003

Back from Lunch. Lunch was great. I had baked potato with a morning star griller with no bread. I also had a big, glass of chocolate milk. Now, I know your asking how did I manage a backed potato in an hour lunch. Here is what I did I walked it let the dogs out. Scrubbed my Potato put it in a plastic grocery bag. Wrapped it up but, not tight. Stick it in the Microwave for about six minutes, while that is going on I turn on the oven. Take aluminum foil and put in my griller with lots of Barbeque sauce. Let the dogs in get their Eukanba all ready and some milk again. Then the microwave beeps and I take out the potato (it is hot) wrap it in aluminum foil with my special better, parsley and this wonderful thing called grinders. Which is a garlic and sea salt mix that you grind up. You can purchase this for 3.99 at Village Wine and Cheese. So then I put the potato in the oven. Sit down while my dogs hunt down a cricket. (On a side note can anyone please tell me why they kill it then rub themselves all over it?) Wait a while and take out my potato that is all done and yummy with my nice and tenderly soaked in barbeque sauce griller. Get my big glass of milk in my favorite cup. Which by the way is a Cardinal cup from a game. Not a bad lunch huh? For dinner I’m making chimmiechongas. What I do is by the morning star crumbles heat them up in a pan. Cook my Mexican rice in the microwave. Take some fresh veggies and throw that in with the rice then add my crumbles. I put that all in Fat Free tortillas add some salsa either Hot or Medium. Fold it up and brown it in a pan to make it stick together better. Then I bake it in the oven for about 20 minutes. I do ad part skim cheese to mine. I just use a small amount of cheese. If I change my mind about dinner I’ll let you know tomorrow.

One thing I would like you all to do e-mail me any and all recipes that have garlic and are vegetarian. I’m always looking for something new to try. Have a good dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home