Friday, October 10, 2003

So I did make Chimmiechongas last night. The food was very good and yummy. I used grape tomatoes in them. So I was told this was a little boring. So if anyone knows how to spice this up let me know. This weekend I’m going to be going out to eat. I’ll do this at least once a week and review the place and food for you. Is that nice of me? If you feel the need to provide me with some money for this just let me know.

For lunch I have to run to Walgreen’s so when I get back I’ll let you know what good food options they have. I am a little scared about it. I think the reason I like food so much is first I’m always hungry. Second when I upset to chug a beer and eat some fatty foods makes me feel a lot better. I’m really hungry right now. I would really like a beer too. It would make me smile to have one and the chocolate mousse from tellers. This weekend I’m watching the short list thing on MTV2. And I will be snacking while I do it. I imagine I will eat triskets and salsa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home