Friday, October 10, 2003

Okay back from lunch and my trip to Walgreen's. Walgreen's is a big thumbs down when it comes to finding food. They really didn't have anything that was vegetarian and low in fat. I ended up with a big bottle of Evian Water and Bold Flavor Chex mix. I must say when I buy food I don't like it when the place has a bad stink. It smelled like wet ass. This isn't very appealing to shoppers and it made me not want to eat! I would think that companies would want things to be pleasant so you would spend more money. Someone please fill Walgreen's in on this. They also had those very tasty Halls Vitamin C Cough Drops. Those are good for sick people you get your daily allowance of vitamin C and it's a cough drop but, even better it taste like those Orange Cosmos from Sapphire Lounge. Over all, the Walgreen's trip was C-. The smell was bad and the food selection left a lot to be desired. Maybe I'm just pissed my new prescription was $25.00. Yes that is right $25.00. Damn them.

For dinner I will be having a griller with no bread (I really need to go buy some food) with a little bit of Chocolate Milk (I prefer the Prarie Farms brand not to chocolaty but, not wussiefiend either). Tonight I'm out to Eastside so before it gets to busy I will be in need of a snack. So I'm planning on either buying some pokey sticks from Gumby's or some chips and guacamole from El Rancho. The pokey sticks aren't healthy at all. Really I should stick with fruit. It's hard now a day to have healthy eating habits. One thing I have noticed since I started this journal yesterday is it helps me to keep on track. It also makes me crave new foods I haven't tried before.

Today's recipe is my knock you on your ass slushy. (After all it's Friday)
You will need the following
1 Can frozen Lemonade
Ice
And a fifth of Vodka

Place enough Ice in the blender until it reaches the top. Put in the Can of frozen lemonade (I prefer Minute Maid) Next I use about half a fifth of Vodka. Feel free to use more or less. Blend until nice and slushy. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home