Tuesday, June 29, 2004

mmmmmmmmmm the sweet sweet smell of...

Pokey sticks n' Beer. They should package it up and send it over the world... we would then have world peace. I love me some food.

Well my little Food Junkies did you miss me? yeah sure I know..you lost some weight while I was away.. sorry. I'm ready to plump your ass up.

Since I last wrote in this thing.. I have feel in love with Loon Sheng. It is fucking awesome and everyone needs to go try it. It is on rangeline in the Gerbes parking lot. Please do your self a favor and try the Broccli with Garlic sauce.

I have decied Chef's are way sexy. So I'm addicted to the food network. I'm thinking about going to food school. I know I know what it is called but food school sounds way fucking cooler.

Anyone that wants to send the food school info my way please do so...

fuck MILO is trying to eat my food.. gotta run...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home