Tuesday, January 20, 2004

I know it's been a while but I've been waiting for Jason to send me his guest blog. He hasn't yet so go to his blog and tell him I want my guest post.

Jon moved me down on his link sidebar tell him that is total bullshit. What he has no love for food now?

Well, I was bored and I found a great website for all of you fatties that still want to eat fattie food but loose some weight. Here you go.. click it you can check out the calories and other things about your favorite fast food places.

In non food news. Guided by Voices was cancelled, and Jon is going to dj at Shattered tomorrow. My life has been dull and my whole not eating out but one day thing is keeping me from reviewing places.

I will have to cook something.. Maybe...

maybe Jon will cook for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home