Monday, January 05, 2004

1. What did you do in 2003 that you'd never done before?

Went to a hell of a lot of Cardinal Games

and tried my best this summer to be the most unselfish person I know.

Don't know if it worked out to great but hey I get brownies for trying right?

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

Dude, that was a year ago like I can remember.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?

No, thankfully. If my sisters did I would've yelled at them.

4. Did anyone close to you die?

My Great Great Grandpa died. It was sad to see my dad so upset.

5. What countries did you visit?

Like I have that kind of cash.

6. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003?

A stress free life.

7. What date from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

May 23rd 2003 I had Gal Bladder surgery and life seemed to make sense for me that day.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?

I got promoted and make more money and I found my new little girl AVA!

9. What was your biggest failure?

Bringing Ava home without talking to my boyfriend about it.

Okay I don't know if that is really it but, It's the one I like.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?

I had a gallbladder pulled out through my belly button does that count?

11. What was the best thing you bought?

A Les Paul Studio that is white. I bought it for Jon

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?

My little sister Jenny. She was there for me when know one else was.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?

People who I hate.

14. Where did most of your money go?

Food where else. And I'm a sucker and loaned to much out.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?

Cardinals and Food.

16. What song will always remind you of 2003?

That one Jimmy eat World Song. I can't think of the name of it. It's about track 7 I believe I'll go home and find out and let you know.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?

Much Happier.

ii. thinner or fatter?

Fatter

iii. richer or poorer?

Richer

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?

Been more nice to those that I love.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?

Drink and acting stupid.

22. Did you fall in love in 2003?

Not for sure I think I just found it again. Not really sure if I fell in love or it was always there.

23. How many one night stands?

None those are for hookers.

24. What was your favourite TV programme?

Simple Life

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?

Fuck Yeah.

26. What was the best book you read?

I can't read until I get contacts.

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?

Interpol or well look at my new CD's and youtell me.

28. What did you want and get?

A new car

29. What did you want and not get?

It's to personal to tell but it's my fault so there does that count?

30. What was your favourite film of this year?

Charlies Angels 2 comes to mind do to that Hottie in it but, I'd have to say...
Rules of Attraction

Or Head of the State (for personal reasons)

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

Got way to drunk and got yelled at by a dick head.

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?

To make time stop oh and Bring back BUFFY!

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003?

GAY, I have a dress up job now.

34. What kept you sane?

My sisters.

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?

Justin from Charlies Angels

36. What political issue stirred you the most?

none

37. Who did you miss?

Coco

38. Who was the best new person you met?

Lindsay and Lisa

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003.

Be nice and understanding.

40. What was the best thing to happen to the web this year?

My sisters came out to visit and I got to know my four year old sister more.

41. Who did you steal this from?

Jon from see thru skin.

42. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.

I don't have one right now...
sorry I'm lame.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home