Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Tonight was left overs.....

I'm so fucking hungry.  If anyone calls me right now okay before noon tomorrow and offers food.. I think I'll be in love.. Man, Women, Cat, Dog doesn't matter.. I need some food. 

Here is what is in my fridge.. leftover pokey sticks.. grape juice.. water.. left over bad Chinese food (that the puppies love)mmmmmm I'm hungry so hungry.. I will do my hungry dance now.. if you ever see me in person ask about my hungry dance and I just might show you....

time to find more food to fill my belly that is starting to grow big and fat.. hehe...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about gourmet french cheesecake toppings
. You can check it out at gourmet french cheesecake toppings



Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

This post this post is a great post! I've done a lot of searching for similar information related to health and I thought you might be interested in another site I found. This site has plenty of free information and articles about health. Check it out if you get a chance. I'm sure you will be able to find more information there that may help you come up with more health topics and ideas to write about.

Take care,
Courtney

12:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

bruh food is great

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home