Monday, November 03, 2003

Hello, Everyone. Listen, I went to Shattered on 10/29/03 and asked for my orange cosmo. The lesson learned is; don't go to non-martini places and ask for one. It tasted like pineapple, which makes me have drive heaves. Oh, I can still taste it. Despite the crappy taste, their effort to try and make it was nice. I will now stick to beer when at Shattered.

Friday, 10/31/03 I had two of the orange cosmos that are very yummy. I had those at Sapphire Lounge. Lesson learned once again: If I drink two of those and a couple of beers, I don't really remember much of what happened. The cosmos were very delicious. I find that the more I drink of these things and the more I go to the Sapphire Lounge the more I like it. It's also making me forget my chocolate mousse. I am taking this moment to say I now like Sapphire better than Tellers. Wait, Tellers does have that one quiet waiter or it did in May. Okay the jury is still out on which one is better.

I also was at eastside. I really think this place could benefit from popcorn. One pleasant surprise was when I walked into the girl's room on Wednesday, it smelled like flowers. It was really really nice. However, the smell and blue water was gone by Thursday. I think the lesson here is that this place gets 2000 flushes in a matter of days.

So Saturday I ordered some nice Italian Village pizza. It arrived to me in record time. I had a medium pizza with Spinach, Artichoke Hearts, Green Peppers, Onions, and Tomatoes. This pizza is to die for. Or at least in my world.

So, Sunday I was off to Quinton's with Lisa. I had never been here. I was excited to see a tree-huggers spud. Guess what? They where out of potatoes, how fucked is that? How the fuck do you run out of potatoes, they are cheap! I wasn't happy. So I ate salsa, chips and cheese. The cheese had that oh-so-gross layer of crust. The salsa, well, I have never seen salsa look that way. It was runny and chunky at the same time. But, despite the looks the food wasn't bad. I did, however, make the huge mistake of ordering an Orange Push. YUCKY- that sums it up. If I ever tasted girl juice I think that is how it would taste but, with pineapple thrown in. There was 100% no orange taste in it. Over all I don't think I'll be going here again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home