Friday, November 07, 2003

All, I have been doing since I last updated this is drinking. So, sorry I don't have very many food updates for you today.

Wednesday 11-5-03
I ordered some pokey sticks and went to eastside and I had those with some beer. The pokey sticks come from Gumby's they are like cheesy breadsticks if you didn't know. Well in the middle they where soggy. Which I found hard to eat since they where dripping with some sort of liquid. I swear they cheese was wet. I am guessing water or oil. Either way it doesn't sit well in my stomach. It did mix with the beer well. This guy at the bar brought some food in for BC and he sat next to me, well he smelled like food all night. I started thinking maybe this is what guys should do to attract me. Go cook something and come by I bet I'd like that. Oh and bring the food. That night was a total shit fest. I sat at eastside from 8-12 and didn't even get drunk. I didn't get home until 4 or 4:30 and then I had to get up at 6:30. God, what a waste of a night. But, at least the food was good.

Thursday 11-6-03
I went home took a shower had some popcorn and watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer. So, it's about 8 o'clock and I'm bored so I head out. I went to Tropical Liquors at the downtown location. Had some popcorn and beer. Got hit on by some guy that is double my age. Then I hoped over to Shattered to meet Lindsay and Lisa. This is about nine o'clock. I had beers got hit on by more guys double my age. So, to cheer tummy and myself up I ordered some Gumby's Pokey sticks again. They where better this time. I ate about half of them. One thing I noticed at Eastside that is way different than Shattered is that they love food too. I think those guys sit around and talk about food more than girls, or at least when I am there. So, back to my pokey sticks. They got cold quick but I imagine that has something to do with the weather. I didn't think they drove down but maybe they did. I should've asked. Well, I didn't even finish those. I drank, and drank then went home. Another night just like all the others drink and creepy old guys hit on me. I am wondering what is wrong with this picture.

Well, tonight is going to be way different. It's already been determined. I will be ordering some sort of yummy food that I'll tell you about on Monday and renting movies. Awww I love the movies.. mmm... I'm getting hungry. Well, time to go make some popcorn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home