Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Here is the break down of top ten junk foods

This blog is not being grammar policed so just deal.

10. Caramellos
Nothing starts of the list like caramel (which can't be hard must be creamy) and Chocolate

9. Snickers
Isn't this everyone's favorite?!

8. Twizzlers
I love to eat this with Root Beer... I wonder how it would go with Bud Light?

7. Boston Cream Pie
Oh buy it at the store or get someone to make it for you. Either way I'm coming over to steal it.

6. Pizza
Sub Category best pizza in Columbia (top 5)
5. Imos
4. Pizza Hut
3. Gumby's
2. Italian Village
1. Shakespeare's
Can't go wrong with Pizza especially good veggie shit.

5. Ice Cream
As you'll see below my top ten Ice Creams. I'm kind of on a break with this stuff it tends to make me feel fat.

4. Breadsticks
If anyone knows me they know how I crave this shit. It's either Pokey Sticks or Pizza Hut. Really it's healthy I swear. Bread (it's a grain group) Cheese (Dairy, DUH!) Maranaria (Veggie Group or would Tomato be fruit?) I think I know what I'm having for dinner

3. Movie Theater Popcorn
I will drive to the Hollywood 14 walk in and get this shit to go. Haven't they learned of a drive thru yet?

2. Chips n' Salsa
I love this shit with cheese. Maybe I'm half Latin with the way I want to eat it. It goes great with beer.

1. Kettle Corn
This is suck a rare treat for me. To eat the stuff that you see them make not that shit you can buy at the store. When it's warm oh my I think I busted my pants thinking about it.

That is the All Time Top Ten Junk Foods of all time, subject to change depending on my cravings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home