Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Well, Last night I went to Flat Branch, I eat their way to much. It is always pretty good, and this time was no exception. First Jon and I where seated near the smoking section. It was no biggie since the smokers weren't smoking. I new what I wanted right away but, I still looked at the menu. I found out they have new menu's and I don't just mean reprinted but, new items. I was so happy my pants got all wet. Well, Jon ordered some sort of new pizza they had. I had roma tomato and garlic (I asked for no mushrooms!) with mozzarella instead of goat cheese. There is just something about goat cheese that grosses me out, maybe it's they taste and the slimmy factor?! Well, we also ordered french fries to start.

Jons pizza was new and weird, really strong herbs where used. It was okayish. I would never order it on my own. It did have an amazing tomato taste that was mmm.. I'm getting so hungry thinking about it.

Boy did those get woofed down. The waitress (Amanda) never let my water glass get empty, she was amazing. I also ordered extra pesto sauce and it was thick this time. Everything was perfect. This is the best service I have ever had. One, of the best trips to Flat Branch!

I have to go back again tonight left my shoulder bag! FUCK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home