Thursday, December 11, 2003

Everyone I have died. I haven't been able to eat food in over a month.

No I'm kidding.

I'll have some sparkling reviews for you all soon.

First I must say.
I'm very upset with Quinn Snyder for the crap he is pulling. If he is. It's bullshit to pay these college people just to win. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

My whole world has been falling apart lately.
With Quinn, work is crazy, in a wedding, Christmas shopping I think I need a beer.

I haven't been out in about three weeks. I'm losing my mind.

My reviews to come are Bancok Gardens, Step Mom's thanksgiving, Wedding food, and mmmm I-Hop

Okay, I guess it's not fair to make you wait.

Last night around 8 I went to the "hop" and ordered scrambled eggs with cheese and pancakes. My lovely dining partner Jon ordered some gross thing that I don't like. Jon please fill in what you thought. His had mushrooms and eggs yuck. So this waitress sucked some mean dick. I mean she couldn't leave me alone for fucking five min. To think about what I wanted. So, finally this fucking fatty waitress brought my food. I thought I had ordered eggs with cheese not cheese with eggs! I've never had eggs so grossly cooked before. I could puke right now thinking about it. OH god the horror. Jon woofed his down before I got a bite but, I did steal his griddle cake! So, as we are fishing up this lady came in with a voice that would give Fran Dresher a run for her money. Oh was it hard to eat when she was complaining about the snow. Yeah everyone in snowed move the fuck on. So I soaked my pancakes with strawberry stuff... mmmm.. Tasty. I woofed it down so fast due to this ladies fucking voice.

Over all I would say I-Hop was pretty normal. Stupid people, food was blah, price was good. I would go their again. and you should love the "hop" too.

Now, as I said I'm in a hurry oh I didn't well you fuckers should've known that.

I heard Jason was missing my reviews so here you go that was for you.

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home