Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Well, Kids I have been busy to busy to eat so sorry there isn't much to update.

Tuesday 11/18/03
I know this one is a about a week old but, it still counts damn it. So, on this lovely day Jon and I went to El Maguey's. We started with eating a large amount of chips. I was informed at this point that Jon's friend Mike puts huge amounts or salt on his chips. I must say I advise against this to anyone who is thinking of trying this. Salt is not something to fool around with. It will make open soars on the corners of your mouth if you try to eat to fast. Just say no to the salt on the chips. Okay, I feel much better that was really bothering me. Some times you just have to vent when it comes to food. If you have anything you feel needs venting I'll eat and then vent all the bad feelings right out. I promise on the holy Betty Crocker Cookbook.

Now, back to my Lunch at El Maguey's. We where seated in a corner (yes) and the fatty waiter came over. I didn't know what to get, so it took me a while. Jon ordered something with eggs and hot sauce, which sounded puk-a-rific. I ordered a pork burrito minus the pork, so it just had veggies. I also asked for no goat cheese. I think asked the man about the rice. Jon kept saying "does the rice have animal lard on it?" I was much more refined and asked them man "Does the rice have animal products on it?" Either way he didn't understand so I said " Do you put animal fat on the rice?" He understood that and said "No" So, I then had a side of rice too. Everything was wonderful but, Jon was getting a Negro Medla and I wanted a Margarita so he went to get my ID. I waited my food was brought to me. I poke at it once, and then I cut it a little. Holy Fuck they thought I wanted Pork ONLY. I was about to puke. I pushed my plate away and waited. I waited for what seem like the time it takes to fall asleep after you just woke up and ran a mile. The Fatty came back. I explained no meat I don't eat meat I just wanted the vegetables. He and I where having what you call a..a... ah, yes a communication problem. So, he called in for re-enforcements. Then came over this gentleman with silver caps over his teeth. I couldn't stop staring and wondering how he polished these. Finally after bout 10 minutes with silver cap they realized what I wanted. So, I explained that I wanted veggie's only and no goat cheese. He (silver cap) said it's just white cheese and he didn't know what kind. This was alarming that they new so little about the food, so I asked for it on the side. The fatty seemed pissed and mad that I didn't want to eat that pork thingy. God it looked like something my dog craps out. He then threw the plate in the gray buckets that they have. He was more of a Drama Queen that Susan Lucci. Two seconds later he went back to that plate removed the fork and ate the food. How gross not only is he eating something my dog crapped out but think of the germs. I was so upset by this event that UN folded in front of me that I went to the ladies room. In the ladies room (if you can call it that) the floor was wet all over. You had to hold your breath out of the fear of breathing in some sort of chemical concoction they made in there. Some how the pictures had water stains and were discolored. The all had a blue tint about the same hue as toilet bowl flushers. The first stall someone had taken a massive shit and some how missed the bowl. I'm starting to think that the fatty is really a woman. After such a disturbing experience I come back to the table to see Jon with his food and beer. His food had re-fried beans. He had made it clear (or so we thought) no beans. So they took it back and brought out my new food and his non-bean food. I told Jon about the pork and all about the bathroom. Ahh thank God my Magrittia is finally here and boy did I need it. I ordered the 27oz. one and it's was so yummy. Jon's food is cold and not hot or spicy. Mine isn't too bad but as we are eating and talking about how it would be funny if you could leave negative tips because the serves was so bad. As we sit and laugh about the serves and enjoying are drinks a thought crosses are minds. "Did he really tell us the truth about the rice? Maybe he didn't understand. NO" So, we stopped eating the rice. Further investagtions is needed and my stomach can't handle the truth at this point in time.

Over all I would say what a let down. I can't even explain how bad the service was or, the horror of the bathroom. It seemed just like a nightmare that would never end.

Well, I'm really hungry and I'll add more lately. I will be reviewing my Step Mom's Veggie thanksgiving for all of those who are can't wait for another one check back on Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home