Monday, November 10, 2003

Friday 11/7/03
Lets see, Oh yes. I was sick on Friday so I stayed at home and rented movies. I rented Charlie's Angels II and Gacy. Gacy was a scary scary movie. It really freaked me out. He ended up having 29 bodys under his house and four he threw in the river. He took advantage of and molested over 2000 young boys. Good, thing I ate before I saw this flick. There was scenes with maggots and crawling bugs... YUCK.

My feast on this moviefest was Gumby's Pokey sticks. This time I had a larger order and boy did I pack that shit away. They didn't give me my extra ranch, though. FUCK. Despite that trauma, it was still enjoyable. I noticed, however, three days in a row of Pokey sticks makes your tummy grumbly. All in all good food once again.

Saturday 11/8/03
For this day it was my 6 year friend Anniversary with Jon. We've always done stuff on this date to celebrate our friendship. So, to start the celebration, we headed over to Flat Branch, one of our all time favorites. He had pizza. I had pizza but to start we had pub fries. I really packed those away. They where lightly seasoned fries with ranch dressing. They where to die for. As, I said earlier we both had pizza. I don't remember what kind he had but, I'm sure it had mushrooms. If you have been reading this then you know how I feel about mushrooms (brain slices). One word yuck. So, I had the pizza that had pesto sauce, roma tomoatoes, and garlic. I subbed mozerella for goat cheese. I find goat cheese to be slimy, I think I would rather eat a whole jar of mushrooms than goat cheese. I find it to be vile. When they brought out my pizza it had extra big garlic chunks. It was so good. I ended up only eating one slice because I was so full from the fries. So, I took it to go. I must also take this time to say Flat Branch use to have the best smelling soap. For some reason they changed it. I know this a tragedy so if anyone can fix it please let me know. The place was very clean but cold when sitting over by the windows. So, watch out don't sit by the windows no matter how nice it is to stare at them while they make the pizza's.

Later that evening Jon and I went to Tellers for one beer and chocolate mousse for me. When I eat this mousse the whole world goes away. I could die will eating this and not even care. It's a wonder that I'm not a fattie with the way I can pack that shit away. It is truly a wonderful experience. I sugest you all try it.

Even later than on in that evening I bought some garlic herb cheese to go with Ritz crackers. It was very yummy the brand of this cheese is Aulette. I believe. It is a good 3:00 in the morning snack.

Sunday 11/9/03
I slept well over twelve hours so I was feeling pretty good. I didn't do my hair or make up so I was quite a sight. I had this wonderful pasta dish from Outback steak house I belive it's called wahala or some shit like that. Well, anyway it's fettucini with alfredo sauce that is spicy. It comes with snow peas, carrots, broccoli, and yellow squash. It was so good I stuffed my self silly. Oh, oops I forgot to mention the pumpernickel bread and the baked potato too. Oh my was it so good. I could die. Perfect date for me would be this for dinner and off to Tellers for the choclate moussee. Damn what a day it would be. The poato was a little on the small side but who am I to judge after I stuffed my face full. I still have left overs too!

Later that evening I had a large chocolate shake from Steak n' Shake. This made me long for Zip's or Zesto's. If anyone is aware of a good chocolate shake in Columbia, Please let me know. It was your normal shake nothing to write home about.

All this food talk is making me starve. I want some Kettle Corn Damn IT! If anyone knows where to get Kettle Corn please don't hold back. That shit isn't fair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home