Thursday, November 13, 2003

Well, my little cupcakes it's been a couple of days are you hungry to hear what I have to say. Oh of course you are.

Tuesday 11/11/03
This day started off normal. Work, comomusic, work then school. I had a test that I thought I would fail. My thoughts now are that I did wonderful. So, to celebrate this wonderful thought of doing well on my test, Jon and I went to Pizza Hut, the one on Clark lane. I ordered for us both. We had a Veggie deep dish minus the black olives. See, way back when I had my gallbladder I would get sick if I ate cheese or black olives. You can just imagine the tragedy if I ate them at the same time! Watch Out! So, back to the food, I also ordered breadsticks. I ate so many of them I thought I was going to die. What made this dinning experience all the more special was that the waitress treated me like a child. It was really funny. Then I was scared for my life when the thug employee's started blasting some beats. I had to run for my life out of there. Over all it was a good food and scared for my life atmosphere.

Wednesday 11/12/03
For this wonderful evening I drank for the first time in 6 Days. I went to Buffalo Wild Wings. The potato wedges and onion rings where so good they where to die for. I ordered it with Medium sauce and ranch. I like hot and spicy but to me that is medium. One thing I have notices is the Bud Light tastes so good here. It was brought to my attention that it's probably because it came in real glasses. Finished the food and beer so, we trotted over to TP's on Rangeline for some laugh's and free popcorn. I had one more beer and popcorn. The beer was good Bud Light in a bottle. The popcorn however was black and cold. Those are two things I never what to see when it comes to popcorn. It was like eating blackened, rotting teeth. Something you just don't want to do.
Later, when I got home and made some good popcorn and finished my new movies Serendipity with John Cusak. Then off to bed and start dreaming of dinner for tonight.

It's almost time for dinner so I better wrap this up. Talk to you all later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home